Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I need a good lower can you.? I said I need a Lower. I'm…

Customer Question
I need a...

I need a good lower can you . ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What confuses you?

I said I need a Lower

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I'm leaving in new York

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I'm in new York

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

One of insurance company that I have almost 3 years ago I found out they always go overall on my account , so I need to sue then

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
I need you Call please around 9Am /10 Am today to give you more details
Answered in 1 day by:
11/18/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Sorry, but what is your question for us?