Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

How can I cancel an ongoing contact which I do not wish to…

Customer Question
How can I cancel an...
How can I cancel an ongoing contact which I do not wish to proceed with?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
11/15/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: KLAW, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer
If there has been any breach of core obligations under the contract by the other side, in which case you have the right to terminate even without this being expressly stated (though you need to be sure to avoid losing these rights by affirming the contract or accepting substandard performance).Sometimes it may be worth considering whether something in the creation of the contract gives a similar result, e.g. a mistake or duress, though these are rare, or perhaps more likely a misrepresentation that induced you to enter into the contract – in which case there may also be a right of termination (“rescission”, meaning that the contract is not just terminated but void from the beginning).On the other hand, if there is no termination clause and no breach or other overriding cause for termination, you can terminate on reasonable notice.Contact the business using the notification method required by the contract to submit your cancellation. If the business requires written notice of cancellation, be sure to provide your account number, the name on the account and the date you wish to discontinue service.I hope this clarifies.Please don’t forget to rate the question with stars so that I will receive credit and payment for assisting you with your question.
I want confirmation that my personal details have been removed from your records
can you please answer my question now on'line?
WILL YOU PLEASE ANSWER ME.
You need to contact customer service to have that removed. I don’t have access to that information