Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Phone ****. My appointment 11/7/2017 - fasting for "blood…

Customer Question
***** phone ****. My...

***** phone ****. My appointment 11/7/2017 - fasting for "blood work" per Office Instructions. He din't schedule my test. I asked "how can you treatment today with 07/13/2017 (old) blood tests = no explanation. He asked for several medical tests of which I provided the results 2 times earlier as well if I was taking Crestor - he never prescrived them in past 2 visits. Absent-minded, poor records, poor cognitive skills, memory loss, admitted "he had a problem with receptionists, blood lav".

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Called Freedom Health & wrote a detail letter explaining the Doctors actions, changed diabetes new doctor & made appointment, scheduled a heart Dr. with referal - got an appointment. New Insurance cards in route.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I called & scheduled blood tests for/prior to 110:45 am doctor visit per doctor office rules, after fasting most of the morning - the computers went off - after listening to other elder blood test complaining patients - I found out +NO BLOOD TEST for me per Dr. rules. I asked - How can Dr treat me today with no current medical readings? Dr. came out front - talked to receptionist - backed out avoiding me. My blood pressure went UP!!!!!!

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
11/13/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 5 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your specific question for us today about this issue?

Why NIKLE & DIME me? A professional price/estimate should include a responsible quote. YOUR action throws A MONKEY WRENCH INTO MY THOUGHTS of your firm! JLM

Thank you for your reply. As the experts are not employees of this site and have no idea the arrangements the customers make with the site, I have no idea what your comment above means but I will not provide you an answer and will refer your question to customer service to answer you about the payment issues. I am sorry, the experts are users of the site like you and simply have no knowledge of your payment agreement with the site, please be patient while I send this to customer service for you.

Infolawyer, Lawyer