Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

How can I get out of the net contract. Alabama. Like what.

Customer Question
Second opinion] How can...

Second opinion] How can I get out of the hughes net contract

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Alabama

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Like what

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Trying to make me pay for a full month instead of cancelling my contract

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
11/13/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 5 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

In order to get out of the contract, you have to prove that they have breached the contract with you and failed to supply service agreed upon. If not, you are subject to the contract's cancellation provisions and they can make you pay the full month and not cancel the contract until the end of the month.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer