Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I ntraded my 2016 maxima with balance owing $ 3150. Did you…

Customer Question
I ntraded my 2016...

I ntraded my 2016 maxima with balance owing $ 3150

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Did you get my total message

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
11/13/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

So you would have to pay the balance owing, or perhaps you can roll it over into another financing for your new car.

Please rate 4 or 5 stars and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.