Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My wells Fargo bank card have bad credit score. And I want a…

Customer Question
My wells Fargo bank...

My wells Fargo bank card have bad credit score. And I want a attorneylaw to help me make my credit score to be much more better

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

I have contact Lexington law to help me make my debit card score to be better. But I haven't seen them helping my bank credit score better

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Want lawyer to help me fix my wells Fargo bank debit card to have a better score. I hate my score is poor And that's it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
I want you to go start today to help my debit card have better score
11/12/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

Yes, I can help you improve the credit score. We should start with getting you some secured credit cards to build up your credit rating. Also, we need to review your credit report and dispute any errors in it. Finally, the credit bureau is required to drop some old information so we need to go through and request removal of any itesm that should not be there. I am a California lawyer and have done this many times so happy to help you.

Please rate 4 or 5 stars and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.