Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I was traveling on united airlines and got into an arguement…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is Herbert ******. I was traveling on united airlines and got into an arguement with the 3 stewards.At the next stop 7 policemen came on board the plane and left me . I had to buy a new ticket and they still haven't iven me a refund

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I was traveling from the phillipines to texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

They filed a police report .the confrontation was about my seat. my back was in pain . half the plane was empty .I went to one group of seats , but it belonged to her . he offered me two seats but my back was in so muchy pain I couldnt use them .so I took one of the seats that stretch out. I wasn't suppose to have the seat so he called the [policwe qt the next stop and threw me off

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
11/11/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Dwayne B., Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", "where is my answer", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

Where was the "stop" where the police escorted you from the airplane?

Also, is there a specific question with which I could assist?