Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have a general question. I'm a patient at a medical

Customer Question
I have a general...

I have a general question. I'm a patient at a medical practice. Their less office manager

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Th eir office manager informed me they record all calls

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Is the that legal ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm a patient. Their office has made several mistakes. I got heated with the receptionist. After I received a call from the office manager. She's the Dr wife. Told me they monitor calls and she can dismiss me as a parient. I've been going there for four years. I have an excellent relationship with my Dr. Just curious about the recording and a office member dismissing me as a patient. I thought a Dr had to do that. I've done nothing wrong. Just complained over appointment issuea

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
I think I figured it out myself. Georgia has a one party consent law on wire tapping. So of I'm speaking with a medical office manager she consents to the phone call taping and there's nothing I can do about that.. even though I didn't know.
Georgia. One party consent. I just figured it out myself.
11/10/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Dwayne B., Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Do you still need assistance?