Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have been receiving LTD insurance since 07/2017 and then…

Customer Question
I have been receiving...

I have been receiving LTD insurance since 07/2017 and then suddenly Cigna closed my case this past October. I have appealed there decision am an looking for representation to assists me in the appeal process.

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

No. I no longer work.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

At will.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am still under the care of a surgeon and still have physical disability's. I am also receiving SSDI.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
11/9/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: John, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
John, Lawyer

Hi, thanks for submitting your question today. My name is John. I have over 13 years of legal and consulting experience in this area. I’m happy to assist you with your question today. Please note that the website may ask you if you desire premium services, such as a phone call. I do not control these prompts, and you are not under any obligation to order premium services to get a full answer from me. If you do desire premium services, however, feel free to select that option. I will have an answer for you shortly, unless I require additional information. Please be patient while I may have to research some matters before providing a response. In the meantime you should save the url link or bookmark this webpage in case you become disconnected and need to return to this page at a later time.

Several questions - Have you requested the case file? What is your previous job description? What is your disability? Why do you believe you cannot perform your position anymore?