Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

This question has something to do with a car i just

Hey sorry this question...

Hey sorry this question has something to do with a car i just purchased?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

California, and its a 2014 ford explorer but i just recenty purchased it like a week and a half ago

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yeah i signed a contract with the dealership that i know of but i got in a crash just 3 days after I bought it, so Ive been going back and forth the insurance and the dealership

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just want to ask a couple questions to make sure the dealership isnt trying to save themselves from a mistake they did wrong

10/21/2017
KnowYourRights

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good evening, Can you share with me what your question is?

KnowYourRights
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started