Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I purchased my vehicle from cnac for almost 12 thousand

Customer Question
Hello I purchased my...

Hello I purchased my vehicle from cnac for almost 12 thousand dollars in September of 2016 today I still owe over ten thousand dollars.. I want to voluntarily give the vehicle back but am afraid they can garnish my wages. I want out! What should I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Ohio 2006

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

No?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just don't get how I can still owe so much I am suppose to be getting another vehicle on Tuesday I want to give their vehicle back they are rude and very disrespectful on top of it all

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
10/18/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Return of the vehicle and securing a release is possible. If they refuse and demand payment you can often negotiate a reduction and payment plan without any garnishment as they will not want them incur legal fees or any delay.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!