Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

How do I issue a partial credit to a buyer on eBay? Someone…

How do I issue a...
How do I issue a partial credit to a buyer on eBay? Someone bought something from me but I wanted to give them $5 credit back from the original purchase price.
10/18/2017
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer
Good morning
Hi good morning
I'm sorry but it maybe the wrong place to ask this type of question.
I am a legal expert who will assist you today. To issue a partial refund, first Go to PayPal and find the transaction. Enter the amount of the refund, and then click on Submit.I hope this clarifies. Please don’t forget to rate the question
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer
Ok perfect thanks