Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

WHAT IS A CHARGED WITH A CAR. TEAXS 2014. I DON'T KNOW

Customer Question
WHAT IS A CHARGED...

WHAT IS A CHARGED WITH A CAR

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

TEAXS 2014

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I DON'T KNOW SOMEONE CALLED ME YESTERDAY, BUT WE GOT CUT OFF

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

MY CAR WAS HIT IN AN ACCIDENT AND THE CAR DEALER I WENT TO WAS THE SAME DEALER WHO I BROUGHT THE CAR FROM. BUT THE CAR IS NOT FIXED I TOOK THIS CAR FOUR TIME TO GET IT FIXED AND THEY JOKED ABOUT IT

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
10/18/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Damien Bosco, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

I am not quite sure what you are asking. you ask: "What is charged with a car?" You mention you were in a car accident and went back to the dealer to have them fix it. Are you asking what your warranty or insurance covers?

Infolawyer, Lawyer