Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

CA regarding RV lemon law. Damaged roof that the Forest

Customer Question
CA regarding RV lemon...

CA regarding RV lemon law

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Damaged roof that the Forest River said Beaumont RV dealer did not inform Forest River

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
10/16/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

I am a California attorney and have worked with the lemon law. Would you please explain the situation in more detail, or if you prefer, you can accept the answer and I can send you an invite for a phone discussion to get the details needed.

Thanks.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Please rate 4 or 5 stars now and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer