Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I bought a used car yesterday from a dealer and he never…

Customer Question
I bought a used...

I bought a used car yesterday from a dealer and he never told me it had been reck. I saw the car on web and called them and told them I wanted to see it when I got there there was no paper work, he never told me it had been recked. When I got home i was looking threw some paper work and came across car fax vehicle history and that is where I seem it had been reck. What would do

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

The villages fl 2014

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Just looked at about 3:00 this morning

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/5/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: KnowYourRights, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
KnowYourRights

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about this. Did the dealer make any representation about the vehicle and its condition? When you inspected it, did you ask about any accidents or ask for a car fax report?