Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I'm located in. I had an issue with Safford Dodge. They

Customer Question
I'm located in Virginia...

I'm located in Virginia. I had an issue with Safford Dodge. They repaired my A/C compressor but after paying nearly $800 they said I needed my evaporated replaced as well. The truck only has around 100,000 miles on it and they initially suspected it only needed to be charged. I requested core part back for independent testing but they said it was unavailable even though I told them I was going to sue them. I sent the case to small claims court but it was pushed to a higher level. I need a bill of particulars as soon as possible. Can anyone help me?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?

Virginia. 2011

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Of the truck or the part?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly

100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. Additionally, most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.