Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

THE PLAN OF CT NURSEING HOME RELEASE!! $600.00 from your SS…

Customer Question
THE PLAN OF CT...

THE PLAN OF CT NURSEING HOME RELEASE!!

Lawyer's Assistant: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.

$600.00 from your SS a mo leg payed to them can"t get refund $1000.00

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?

Two other people I found $4000.00 Lawyer in scam including oxford-naugatuck house of rep CT

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 day by:
10/1/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Can you please tell us what is going on here? Please give us some more details and your specific question for us?