Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Pharmacy refuse servicing my disabled person. Florida. I…

Customer Question
Pharmacy refuse servicing...

Pharmacy refuse servicing my disabled person

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I called too complaints for menagement Ilinois

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/25/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 10 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me a little more about what has happened, exactly?