Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Are you familiar with UIGEA laws? Texas, and no, No, is this…

Customer Question
Hello, are you familiar...

Hello, are you familiar with UIGEA laws?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

Texas, and no

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is this conversation confidential?

Lawyer's Assistant: We keep all your personally identifiable information confidential and even have people that double check to make sure something doesn't slip through. Your question goes out to the Consumer Protection Lawyer's and then gets published with the answer to help others with similar problems.

Ok thank you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
9/25/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Gerald, Esq, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Attorney

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me while I review your question. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience.

What would you like to know about the Internet Gambling laws?

Is this conversation confidential and will not be used against me in court of law?

These conversations are NOT confidential. This is a public forum.If you want a private offline conversation phone services are available at an additional charge.

Also this service does not provide direct referrals to attorneys nor does it provide legal representation. It is an educational site that provides information to you.

I need to go offline soon. I will opt out so that another expert may be able to assist you.

How familiar are you with validating chargebacks as it relates to online gambling and Texas law?