Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Issues with returning a car in the state of va. Va and brand…

Customer Question
Issues with returning a...

Issues with returning a car in the state of va

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Va and brand new not even 24 hours old

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They post dated the down payment

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/24/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by JustAnswer. If you have requested a phone call with an attorney, your request will post to other experts that do offer this service. When another attorney accepts your request you will get additional instructions.

.

If you can tell me what is going on and some of the back story, I will try to help find out what your options are?

.

Did you sign a written purchase contract?.

.

Is there some problem with financing?

.

.

thanks