Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

We were told we won consumer clearing house sweepstakes. The…

Customer Question
We were told we...

We were told we won consumer clearing house sweepstakes. The claim number is ***** Is this true?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

Washington

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

It was a sweepstake and we were called.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The attorney is Jeremy Atwood in connecticut

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
9/21/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: LegalPro, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
LegalPro
LegalPro, Lawyer

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

What are you being asked to do to claim the prize? Did you recently enter the consumer clearinghouse sweepstakes? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.