Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

What type of Attorney would I seek involving a car hit by a…

Customer Question
What type of Attorney...

What type of Attorney would I seek involving a car hit by a golf ball in a Country Club Parking Lot. Individual admits hitting car but refuses to file a claim with Insurance Company. We both have the same insurance company. Insurance company says they can/won't do anything unless the individual hitting my car files a claim. I have filed a claim but the damage is less than my deductible. Does not seem right that someone admits damage to my car but won't file a claim.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Virginia, 2014 Chrylser 300.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Filed with my Insurance Company, but since the individual admitted the accident and has the same insurance company as me I thought this would be simple.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Country Club Policy is for the individuals involved to settle between each other.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/21/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Dwayne B., Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response.

If you receive a notice or email regarding a phone call for an extra price that comes directly from the website and not from me and I have no control over the sending of the notice or email. I don't take part in the telephone program and only work through this format and under your facts this format should be sufficient.

Your question was: What type of Attorney would I seek involving a car hit by a golf ball in a Country Club Parking Lot.

The best all around type of attorney would be one who does Civil Litigation or Consumer Law. Civil litigation would be the better choice.

If your question has been answered then I'd offer my best wishes to you and ask that you please not forget to leave a 5 Star Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work. Of course, please feel free to ask any follow-up questions in this thread. I want to be sure all of your questions are answered.