Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I need to offer DMV services here in California, How can I…

Customer Question
I need to offer DMV...
I need to offer DMV services here in California,
How can I get info ?
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
9/21/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What information are you looking for about DMV services specifically?

How to get the state license, or DMV INFO, there are offices where you can pay registrations and do many things like DMV but in different office.
There is one name:
Laguna Pacific Insurance
Nava Services Group
I have a business and I can add that to my customers

Thank you for your reply.

You have to actually apply through the DMV to be an agent and you will have to put up a million dollar bond to insure your performance of the functions. You will need to undergo a criminal and financial background check to be a "Tag Office" for CA DMV.

Here is the application link: https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/?1dmy&urile=wcm:path:/dmv_content_en/dmv/vehindustry/ol/regservice

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

How long does it takes in order to start?

Thank you for your reply.

It depends on how busy DMV is at the time they get your application. If they get everything they require for the application, it should not take more than 3-4 months for them to approve your application.