Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I took Verizon Wireless to Small Claims Court and won.

However, Verizon entered a motion...
I took Verizon Wireless to Small Claims Court and won. However, Verizon entered a motion into District Court regarding the manner in which they were served. Their motion was approved. However, I checked the contract. It specifically states BOTH PARTIES (Verizon Wireless and consumer) give up the right to take any issue to court. All differences must be resolved by arbitration or small claims only.Can I take this back to Small claims?
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Only those 2 venues have jurisdiction. It is a strong argument based on the contract!
Good luck! Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"
How do I find out who to have served? The info on the website is what I had used.
Can check the court file on that. Court though will dismiss if does not have jurisdiction.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"
Infolawyer, Lawyer