Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have an outstanding bill with my acupuncturist. The total…

Customer Question
I have an outstanding...

I have an outstanding bill with my acupuncturist. The total bill is for 1600 and I have sent $400. and will send $100 per month until the bill is paid. Can they still send me out to collection

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

I live in New York suffolk county

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Its for acupuncture

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
9/20/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. Additionally, most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.