Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

In 2010 I had a lumbar fusion-it was great, than in a rehab…

Customer Question
In 2010 I had...

In 2010 I had a lumbar fusion-it was great, than in a rehab hosp. for a pulled muscle, I fell & fractured 4 vertebrates above the old fusion, they did emerg. back surgery, & around June 2016 I knew something was very wrong. It took me months to get spine surgeons appt I have now been told Kaiser did the surgeries in 2015 wrong. I finally found Drs at UCD. They can help me to stand straight & to be able to walk , but it is going to require several more surgeries..I am a retired RN with 16 yrs on the surgical floor. I need someone to believe in me & help me. PLEASE

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ca

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

All the different drs reports & all thon filedeir test are

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

So much of my life has been taken from me, I had to retire early,but its the pain that is so bad

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
9/18/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Dwayne B., Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

I read your facts, is there a specific question with which I can assist?

If you receive an email regarding a phone call for an extra price that comes directly from the website and not from me and I have no control over the sending of the email. I don't take part in the telephone program and only work through this format and under your facts this format should be sufficient.

I am about to go offline for the evening. I will be back online tomorrow so if you have any follow up questions please ask them in this thread and I will answer them as soon as I see them. If you haven't issued a Positive Rating yet I would encourage you to do so now. Issuing a Positive Rating will prevent the question from timing out and closing and will lock it open so it can be accessed and the Q and A can continue at any time from this evening or even a year or more from now.