Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I had a question about returning a vehicle that is still…

Customer Question
Hi, I had a...

Hi, I had a question about returning a vehicle that is still within 30 days and the owner is in jail and not sure for how long?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

WI and it's a 2011

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Not as of yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

If any down payment would be returned?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
9/15/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: KnowYourRights, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
KnowYourRights

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Can you please share with me the situation? I am not sure I understand who you want to return the car to? Is there any return policy that the seller has or anything in the contract?