Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Hows this

Customer Question
Hows this
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
9/14/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Those interrogatory responses are fine. You need to just keep telling them the information goes to prove conduct that caused the emotional distress.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.