Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

The first dmedment protects what?

Customer Question
The first dmedment protects what...
The first dmedment protects what ?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
9/13/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

The First Amendment protects your right to free speech and practice of your religion and it also provides for freedom to associate with those you wish to associate. The requirement is that there cannot be "government interference" in speech, religion or association.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.