Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Can you answer a question requarding consumer breach of

Customer Question

Can you answer a question requarding consumer breach of contract.
JA: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?
Customer: Montana and I do have a lawyer but need to provide some more insist insite
JA: Have you contacted the manufacturer?
Customer: its not a manufacturer issue I am a contractor
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: You want the details
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 1 month ago.

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.