Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

I'm looking for an auto feud lawyer, georgia 2012 had it

Customer Question
hi I'm looking for an...
hi I'm looking for an auto feud lawyer
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: georgia 2012 had it three months (sat at mercedes benz dealership for month waiting for warranty approval)
JA: Have you contacted the manufacturer?
Customer: the car has work that want covered i bought the car and they lied about the condition of it
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: the bumper t bumper warranty ppl approved the instrument cluster repair then cancelled and told me to take the car back; upon taking the car back the GM offered t replace the car but wanted me to give him $10k because he said my car deprecated. I didn't pay because they sold me a garbage car to begin with the he said well it depends who has the better lawyer
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
9/8/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Loren, Lawyer
Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.
I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.
I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.
This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.
The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need. I am also happy to continue online.
It sounds like you have a breach of warranty situation.
A warranty is a contract, not unlike any other contract. If the warrantor does not meet their obligations then you can sue them for breach and recover money damages proximately caused by the breach.
It is not required you have an attorney to sue them, but it is recommended. If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys). Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:http://www.martindale.com/Find-Lawyers-and-Law-Firms.aspxIt is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.Please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.
There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.
Loren, Lawyer