Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I recently purchased a used car that was considered preused

Customer Question

I recently purchased a used car that was considered preused certified and was told ot has to pass 128 points of inspection to qualify. Driving home the car had issues took it in to "fix it" it still has issues and come to find out it did not pass all 128 points it actually failed 2 I got service records and no work was done they couldn't even diagnose my car and had to send it to someone else to partially fix it now I'm stuck with a crappy car paying more thinking it was better
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Roy Hadavi replied 1 month ago.

Hi Shannon. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

I am sorry to hear that you purchased a vehicle that did not turn out to be what you expected. What is your question exactly?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What can be can they be held liable?