Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Lawyer
Experience:  18+ years of NYS litigation experience.
18321761

Am with equifax and my ss number band lake sunapee bank

Customer Question

Bi am with equifax and my ss number band lake sunapee bank hacked
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: I have equifax and my ss num and lake sunapee bank compromiseed
JA: Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?
Customer: I am sitting here very upset I have a cking acct with lake sunapee bank and I guess they got everything. What should I do it's all the money I have except my ss number
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 month ago.

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 month ago.

How long ago was your bank account hacked? Who told you about that? Have you been to the police yet and filed a police report? Have you contacted your bank and reported the hacking? Do you have any idea of who did this?

If the bank is FDIC insured and you are not personally responsible for the loss, if you report the loss in timely fashion, your bank should investigate and cover this for you.