Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I amended a rental agreement today and I cashed a cashiers…

Customer Question
I amended a rental agreement...
I amended a rental agreement today and I cashed a cashiers check. I now have buyer's remorse.What can I do?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
How do I evict the tenant?
8/17/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: KnowYourRights, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
KnowYourRights

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. When you say amended, you mean changed the rental agreement? If so, what was at issue and why was this done?