Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

My wife had a left ventricular device put in in feb 282016

Customer Question

my wife had a left ventricular device put in in feb 282016 it caused her a stroke in Oct.28. they had to put another pump in, this was done and the dr. released her Heron 162016 however the hospital would not release because of stroke. they neededto put in a feeding tube by going through her stomach using
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in in Illinois but the surgery was done in ST Louis mO
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: THERE IS A LONG STORY THAT WOUND TAKE A LOT OF TIME BUT IT ENDED IN HER DEATH ON jAN. 17 2017
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 months ago.
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.On review of your facts, you have a good case.I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.