Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Need to build a case against cheapoair, my flight ticket to…

Customer Question
Need to build a...

Need to build a case against cheapoair

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the seller or manufacturer? What documentation do you have?

My flight ticket to bankok for vacation in november now they have already cancel the flight what i dont contest. now 3months i have not gotten my refund and they cant rebook me until i get refounded. price is going up up up.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want them to compensate me on market price for they have victimized me

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
8/5/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
This is breach of contract and you could sue them in small claims court for the cost of the tickets, but you are ONLY entitled to recover the cost of the tickets in a breach of contract claim.
If you paid for this on your credit card, you can also contact your credit card company and ask them to do a charge back and dispute the charge for the ticket under your card's warranty insurance. If your credit card company cannot do a refund or your insurance on your card cannot cover this, then your next step is filing suit in small claims against the company for your reimbursement.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.