Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

I opened a cell phone contract with sprint, buy one get one…

Customer Question
I opened a cell...

I opened a cell phone contract with sprint, buy one get one free they gave me 4 cell phones and they said they were going to be free but now they are billing me for the cell phones and extra lines every time I talk to them they tell me is fine they are goiong to fix it but they dont

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the seller or manufacturer? What documentation do you have?

I have chat transcript and recorded conversations, they only gave me the recdeips of the cellphone I bought

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in?

NYC

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They keep telling me I will pay 120 but my bill comes for 277

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

I am ready thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
8/4/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If your contract with them says you only owe the 120 and they are charging you for phones that your contract says you are not liable to pay for, then your next step is to call Sprint and work your way through the customer service rep and ask for a supervisor and if the first level supervisor cannot correct this, ask for their supervisor.
If you cannot get this fixed through the supervisory personnel with Sprint, your only remaining choice here is suing Sprint in small claims court for breach of contract and get them to force them to honor the contract you signed with them.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer