How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 118725
Experience:  Attorney experienced in commercial litigation.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking at my bank statement and I have 176.62 charged

Customer Question

I am looking at my bank statement and I have 176.62 charged every month under "United/DTC DES Ins Prem ID: RRJ702JUL17 INDN: Gerard D Rice CO: ID XXXXX22144 PPD. Can someone find my policy and send me a copy?
JA: Have you contacted the manufacturer?
Customer: I don't know who that is
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
United/DTC is a division of Mutual of Omaha insurance. You have to contact Mutual of Omaha and you need to provide them your name/date of birth and social security number for them to pull up your policy and send you a copy. You can contact the insurer directly at (copy and paste link to browser, do not click on it).
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.