Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I just received a phone call ffoundationrom victory

Customer Question
Hello,my name is***** just...

Hello,my name is***** just received a phone call ffoundationrom victory sweepstakes

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the seller or manufacturer? What documentation do you have?

Myna

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in?

Hello I have received a phone call from victory sweepstakes foundation.stating I won $750,000,OOO IS THIS A SCAM.JACOB WILSON

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

THEY WANT ME TO SEND MONEY

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
7/31/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Jacob, what you are describing sounds like a scam...can you provide some more context?