Legal Expert Justin
Legal Expert Justin, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney
99580155

I agreed to purchase season tickets to a sporting event over

Customer Question

I agreed to purchase season tickets to a sporting event over the phone but never signed anything. An invoice was emailed noting the credit card payment and remaining balance. I have now received the official membership agreement. Without a signed agreement my expectation would be I can call and ask the charge to be refunded and/or initial a charge-back w/ my credit card company
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Legal Expert Justin replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. You should be able to reverse the charges if you have not signed the rep agreement yet. Technically, the company could probably claim you had an oral agreement to honor the charge, but it seems highly unlikely that they would try and pursue any kind of breach of contract claim. I would hang on to the membership agreement, but don't sign anything yet. You should call the credit card company and ask them to reverse the charge.

As you have not received the goods that the charge was for.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you

I'm glad I could help. If you are happy with my service, your 3, 4, or 5 star rating at this time is most welcome. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.