Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

As a consumer how can I make sure what I'm buying is safe…

Customer Question
As a consumer how can...
As a consumer how can I make sure what I'm buying is safe like items on amazon from sellers and wish.com?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/30/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 11 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You need to do your research: read product and seller reviews written by other people who have purchased the product; contact Amazon customer service and ask for information regarding the product.

I meant doesn't the US oversee all products that are sold? Like for example they have to pass inspections.

Unfortunately, no. There is just no manpower for that exercise.