Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

In an ONGOING attempt to get a refinancing loan, both my

Customer Question

In an ONGOING attempt to get a refinancing loan, both my bank and my lawyer have made big mistakes and big delays, costing me big money. Should I get an attorney to intervene for me?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: North Carolina
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: I went through a closing, signing numerous papers, but have been told I must start over with new figures.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: They were told in the beginning about a 6 yr old government loan, when unemployed. It was stated "UP TO $17,000, but with new job , only $8000 was borrowed. They agreed to these numbers, but continue to use $17000 in their computations, NC Foreclosure Housing Protection
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 months ago.
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.what can I answer for you?