How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6867
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In an ONGOING attempt to get a refinancing loan, both my

Customer Question

In an ONGOING attempt to get a refinancing loan, both my bank and my lawyer have made big mistakes and big delays, costing me big money. Should I get an attorney to intervene for me?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: North Carolina
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: I went through a closing, signing numerous papers, but have been told I must start over with new figures.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: They were told in the beginning about a 6 yr old government loan, when unemployed. It was stated "UP TO $17,000, but with new job , only $8000 was borrowed. They agreed to these numbers, but continue to use $17000 in their computations, NC Foreclosure Housing Protection
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 months ago.
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.what can I answer for you?