Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

In an ONGOING attempt to get a refinancing loan, both my…

Customer Question
In an ONGOING attempt...

In an ONGOING attempt to get a refinancing loan, both my bank and my lawyer have made big mistakes and big delays, costing me big money. Should I get an attorney to intervene for me?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

North Carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

I went through a closing, signing numerous papers, but have been told I must start over with new figures.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They were told in the beginning about a 6 yr old government loan, when unemployed. It was stated "UP TO $17,000, but with new job , only $8000 was borrowed. They agreed to these numbers, but continue to use $17000 in their computations, NC Foreclosure Housing Protection

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
7/29/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.what can I answer for you?