Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Ms Lucy a customer wrecked our rental car we rented them.

Customer Question

Ms Lucy a customer wrecked our rental car we rented them . Now I know we can file against her insurance company for ;Property damage less their deductible which is treated like if the car was their ownLoss of use if they have rental coverage while the rental car is being repairedBut what about the loss of income we loose since the rental car is not able to be rented we loose potential sales or is the insurance company going to deem the loss of renting only is the loss of income ?Now if we lost lets say a $10,000 repair because a rental car was not aval and that customer went elsewhere we potentially lost a sale because of our other customer damaging our rental car would my customer standard auto policy with just liabilty , comp and collision and rental coverage no pip no um coverage in Texas ?Or would the standard auto policy have to have that seperate endorsement and they pay and higher premium ?CS1
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for requesting me. I'm afraid I'm offline this weekend, so I'm going to opt out and let another expert assist you. Thank you for your understanding.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thats too bad I wish we would have known you were offline yesterdayCS1