Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Purchased an item from walmart online, sale went through

Customer Question

purchased an item from walmart online, sale went through fine....item never came in, so when i go to email to check, it says cancelled and refunded, pricing error,,,,i want my purchased item
JA: We have a 30 day refund policy so you can simply email***@******.*** and they will try to fix your problem or refund your money.
Customer: what money?...whats the cost?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Consumer Protection Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Consumer Protection Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: ok
JA: Has a refund request been made in writing?
Customer: i never requested a cancelation, of refubd, they did that and emailed me and told me
JA: What state are you in?
Customer: fl
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

I read your facts, is there a specific question with which I can assist?

I am about to go offline for the evening. I will be back online tomorrow so if you have any follow up questions please ask them in this thread and I will answer them as soon as I see them. If you haven't issued a Positive Rating yet I would encourage you to do so now. Issuing a Positive Rating will prevent the question from timing out and closing and will lock it open so it can be accessed and the Q and A can continue at any time from this evening or even a year or more from now.