Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

D. I'm a Merchant Mariner working for Military Sealift

Customer Question

Hello my name is*****'m a Merchant Mariner working for Military Sealift Command. I receive via attached email from my home in Seattle for infringing rights.. I notice via COMCAST email of a lot of down load from my house.. Note: I'm not currently in the US as I'm working on board my ship USNS Sioux.. Comcast think my router password ***** have been hacked and we change my password ***** since then my family data usage is back to or seems to be back to normal.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I guess I have a court date in Seattle on Aug 16. I will not be in the US... My Home of Record is in Seattle WA or better Oak Harbor, WA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes I have docket No.. I email the a Mr Lowe I think he a lawyer in Seattle I try to explain my case and that I'm not isn the US right.. I was hoping to try to call him during West Coast working hours and talk to him...
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think I done well to explain what I just found out about me today via email from my home.. Thank you
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 2 months ago.

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here to see my ratings information) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. I took a look at your situation, but I was unable to discern what questions you had. What questions do you have for me?