Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I am a real estate agent in Florida. After my term of caring

Customer Question

Hello, I am a real estate agent in Florida. After my long term of caring for my parents (now death) I decided to get back into my business again. Things have changed in real estate a lot. Watching a video of a well-known coach, I thought it would be beneficial to seek help and learn how new technology was affecting my job and try to better my services for my clients. I was called for what they say an initial qualifying to see if
I qualified for their program. I did not read their agreement as I was signing over the internet and believed in their integrity as a professional. I have since realized that what they offer is not going to help in any way and their contract is aggressive, unfair, and puts me (the consumer) at a disadvantage. I ask to cancel and have my monies refunded, but they are refusing because I only had 3 days to the right of rescission, during which time I did not have a full picture of the product. Can you help?
JA: Has a refund request been made in writing?
Customer: I sent an email, asking to cancel and refund
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: There are numerous complaints of this type against these people. They are in California. Not only do they already money from me, but they are known as preditors in collecting the remainder of the contract amount, not yet delivered roughly $7,000.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 months ago.
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.