Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I bought my printer at walmart last august and they wont

Customer Question

I bought my printer at walmart last august and they wont take it back. Needles to say, it quit printing. They said if I had taken out the extended warranty they wud have taken it back. Thats where I stand now.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I bought it last augustg give me a little time to get the info u want.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: model number snprh 1501. If u need more info let me know
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: approximately two months. cant determine what happened. To enlighten u this is the first time I have addressed the issue.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: When a microwave goes bad, u buy a new one, but the printer isn not that old.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  KnowYourRights replied 2 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Have you contacted the manufacture and asked them if it is still covered under their warranty?