Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I paid Goodaccountants.com $15k for referral services to a

Customer Question

I paid Goodaccountants.com $15k for referral services to a $24k lead. I met with the client and later turned to be a dud. I tried to refund but GA refused. How can I get my money back? How can I file a class lawsuit against them? Im sure there are a number of us defrauded/scammed by goodaccountants.com. I want them to be liable.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 months ago.
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.On review of your facts, you have a good case.I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.