Gerald-Esquire
Gerald-Esquire, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years of experience
77476456

I HAVE GOT VERY HEAVY CAR ACCIDENT ON MAY 01 2017 DURING THE

Customer Question

HI MY NAME IS SUMRU; I HAVE GOT VERY HEAVY CAR ACCIDENT ON MAY 01 2017 DURING THE ACCIDENT ALL AIRBAGS DIDN´T PUMP UP SO I INJURED VERY HEAVY AND DEEPLY; MY CAR IS TOYOTA-CAMRY 2012 HYBIRD I HOPE SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME NOW
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: CALIFORNIA-LOMPOC; ACCIDENT HAPPEN IN SANTA MARIA CLOSE TO LOMPOC; CAR IS TOYOTA 2012 CAMRY HYBIRD STIL IN 41000 ML
JA: Have you contacted the manufacturer?
Customer: YES I REPORTED IMMIDETLY MAY 05 2017 AND FROM TOYOTA CAME A TECHNITION INSPECTED THE MY CAR; AFTER THAN THEY TOLD ME RESULT WILL BE SEND ME IN FOUR WEEKS INPECTING DAY WAS MAY 23 2017 UNTILL TODAY NOANSWER TOYOTA TAKE ADVANTAGE FROM MY AGE AND LIFE SITUATIONA BECAUSE I´M OLD PERSON AND I HAVE NOBODY
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I DON´T KNOW BECAUSE FIRST TIMES HAPPEN SO SOMETHING IN MY LIFE; I HAVE CASE NR FROM TOYOTA I HAVE CASE MANAGER PH NR: AND I HAVE SO MANY MAILS I SENT THEM IF LAWYER NEEDS I CAN SEND HIM/HER ALL
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Gerald-Esquire replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me while I review your question. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for your patience and thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow-up questions you have.

I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.

There have been several reports of defective air bags with Toyota vehicles. You may be entitled to significant damages.

There is no reason what you should be trying to handle this on your own.

You should seek out the assistance of a local personal injury attorney. These attorneys work on a contingency basis. This means that they do not charge you a fee unless they get you an award or settlement.

Also because these cases require competent expert testimony you need the assistance of an attorney who has access to such experts.

You can use this link to find a local personal injury attorney:

http://www.lawyers.com/personal-injury/california/find-law-firms-by-city/

I hope the information I provide is useful to you. I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow-up questions, feel free to ask.

If you ask a follow-up question and I do not respond immediately, it is because I am temporarily unavailable. I promise to respond as soon as I return. Please note that I am often unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

Please do not forget to give me a positive rating. It adds nothing to your costs but helps me greatly. Thank you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response, PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or, if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you, and only ask the same from you.

Good luck.

Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.

Kind regards,

Gerald