Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Royal seas cruises, sold a trip that ended up a trip from.

Customer Question

royal seas cruises, sold a trip that ended up a trip from hell. many things that were promised for the money, was never delivered. The hotel , royal seas booked us in presented a health hazard . the sewers systems backed up from the toliet to the bath tub and mold every where
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?
Customer: yes. Royal seas sold myself and friend a scam vacation from HELL. they booked us at the Ramada, which resembled a transit hotel. the rooms was filled with sewer gases in my rm. in ms watson rm. the toliet flush went in the bath tub. I am afraid that I wa bitten by bed bugs
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What have you done so far and what is your question for us?